When life gives you lemons….
When life gives you lemons…make a delicious meal! These potatoes are great when you are in the mood for a refreshing, yet hearty side dish:
Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Dill
• 2 pounds new potatoes, halved
• 1 lemon, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• kosher salt and black pepper
• 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill (I bought – from Wal-Mart, but Earl May stocks herbs too – and planted a dill plant)
1. Heat oven to 450° F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and lemon with the oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
2. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 25 to 35 minutes. Toss with the dill before serving
When I made these potatoes, I paired it with lemon pepper grilled chicken and a summer shandy beer. This recipe is such a refreshing twist on grilled chicken and potatoes. YUM-O!
I found this recipe on Real Simple’s website, via Pinterest: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/roasted-potatoes-lemon-dill-00000000054470/index.html
Leave a Reply
Please read our Standards of User Content.